Wow, what a start to 2018! Thank you so much to The Girl With The Pawprint Tattoo for nominating me for The Awesome Blogger Award! Absolutely check out her blog. It’s really inspiring and very honest, which is something I respect in writers. From one blogger to another, thank you again for this! 🙂
So, in case you haven’t heard, The Awesome Blogger Award was started by Miss Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
The rules for this are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
So, my questions from The Girl With The Pawprint Tattoo are:
- What do you hope to achieve in 2018? My CIPR Diploma and to blog about things people want to read about!
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Turning 35 and being happy with what I have.
- What is one thing you cannot live without? My partner and my pup!
- What is your favourite movie and why? Top Gun – Because who doesn’t love an 80’s classic?
- If you could go back in time to any era, where would you go and why? I would go back to the 1940’s – I love the whole wartime spirit and the fashion is pretty cool too!
- What is your favourite candle scent? Yankee Candle ‘Clean Linen’ 🙂
- What was the most recent thing you got excited about? This award!
- What are topics that appeal to you the most on the blogging community? Apart from this fab blog, mental health, running, reading and positivity
- Did you accomplish any goals you had for last year? Didn’t do too badly – Got a new job, bought a house with my partner and got a puppy!
- If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do and why? I’d probably panic about having that much money, have an anxiety attack and then take mine and my partner’s families on holiday!
The blogs I’ve chosen for the Awesome Blogger Award are unique in their subject matter but are equally open and honest too:
My questions for my nominees:
- Three words to describe your blog
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
- Five positive words to describe you
- The most interesting thing you’ve read/seen this week?
- Favourite joke/pun?
- They’re creating a film (movie) of your life, who plays you?
- Favourite blog post you’ve read today & would recommend?
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Positive motto for 2018?
- Your top tip for finding blog-spiration?
I can’t wait to see what you all come back with! A huge thanks to everyone nominated for writing such awesome posts and thank you to everyone who follows my little anxiety filled blog!