I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award for 2018. Never heard of it? Well, it’s a lovely system of recognising new blogs and celebrating ones that you engage with often. I’m really lucky to have been nominated (for the first time ever!) by Mental Health @ Home (definitely check out and follow!) so a HUGE THANK YOU!
What you have to do:
- Link to the Official Liebster Rules (click here) in your Award blog post
- Answer the questions given to you (if nominated, if you were not nominated you can use my questions)
- Create more questions for your nominees to answer (The more unique and creative, the better!)
- Comment on the Global Aussie (here) with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award (It makes it easier for the chaps to read them all!)
Questions I’ve been given from Mental Health @ Home:
- What is the goal and/or purpose for your blog? The purpose is to talk about my mental health, mental health news and give tips or support to anyone who might need it. It acts as therapy but also as a tool for getting to know more bloggers talking about similar things.
- How did you come up with the name of your blog? A bit of brainstorming here and there… I do love a good play on words.
- Name three things on your bucket list. I actually don’t have a bucket list. The world scares me somewhat but in 2018, I want to complete my Professional Diploma in Public Relations, read more books and see Les Miserables in London.
- What is your favourite quote and by whom? ‘She walks with storms in her heart, and battles in her eyes.’ – Nicole Lyons
- What are your favourite types of books to read and why? I like fiction crime novels but at the moment, I’m reading books about people’s experiences with mental illnesses. It’s so interesting and eye opening too.
- What is your favourite movie and/or television show? Favourite TV series at the minute is Criminal Minds!
- What is your best memory from the year 2017? Cheating a bit because I have more than one! Getting a new job, buying a house with my partner and getting a puppy!
- What did you learn from the year 2017? To try not to let what other people think of you, define you.
- What are your hopes and goals for the year 2018? Same as number 3!
- What is your favourite post you have written? ‘Mental Health, Money and Me’ – I’ve never written about my money struggles before so it was a biggie.
It’s nomination time…
Nominating just 10 blogs is always really hard because there are so many awesome bloggers out there. But my thinking is, if I nominate my 10, the next few people will carry it on and so-forth so everyone gets to celebrate. So, here are my 10:
- Emerging from the dark night
- Aspiette, to aspie or not to aspie
- Girl with the Paw Print Tattoo
- Braving Mental Illness
- Beckie’s Mental Mess
- Laina Eartharcher
- The Running Princess
- Andy’s Insights
- That Aspie Lady
- Rob Talks MH
My questions to you lovely people are:
- Three words to describe your blog
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
- Five positive words to describe you
- The most interesting thing you’ve read/seen this week?
- Favourite joke/pun?
- They’re creating a film (movie) of your life, who plays you?
- Favourite blog post you’ve read today & would recommend?
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Positive motto for 2018?
- Your top tip for finding blog-spiration?
I hope you guys have fun answering these and sharing these/your own questions with the blogging world! A MASSIVE THANK YOU AGAIN Mental Health @ Home (I enjoyed doing this!)